Schedule a Demo: Tanium Patch
Tanium Patch enables IT professionals to customize patch workflows with up-to-the-second endpoint visibility and control with just a single server regardless of network scale.
- Delivers Windows OS patching capabilities with groundbreaking speed and reliability without requiring ongoing infrastructure additions, even as the network grows over time.
- Provides patch administrators the flexibility to define custom workflowsand schedule patches based on advanced rules or exceptions built around whitelists, blacklists, dynamic groups and patch lists.
- Generates patch reports and returns current results from every endpoint of interest across the enterprise environment.
- Get a complete inventory of hardware and software assets, including servers, laptops, and desktops for thorough insight into the endpoint environment.
- Enrich your Configuration Management Database (CMDB) with up-to-date information so you can be confident in the accuracy of inventory data.
- Inventory assets over time with reports that cover all devices seen within the past 30 days -- so even machines that are offline during typical audits can be counted.